# Enumeration: CAST_STRATEGY
Cast Strategies 'keep' | 'drop' | 'throw' | 'defaultOrDrop' | 'defaultOrKeep'
When trying to cast a value to a given type if it fail Cast Strategy will behave this ways for:
- 'keep' -> The original value will be returned
- 'drop' -> Return undefined and the object field will be removed.
- 'throw' -> Throw exception 'Value couldn't be casted to given type'
- 'defaultOrDrop' -> Try to return default value if exists, if no default value was provided for the current field then it will be removed
- 'defaultOrDrop' -> Try to return default value if exists, if no default value was provided for the current field then it will keep original value.
# Enumeration members
• DEFAULT_OR_DROP: = "defaultOrDrop"
• DEFAULT_OR_KEEP: = "defaultOrKeep"
• DROP: = "drop"
• KEEP: = "keep"
• THROW: = "throw"